Muricken's Group has introduced modern solar products with the aim of national power saving. Solar Inverter works as an electronic devise to generate AC current with the help of sunlight. Solar cells convert solar energy to DC current and Flyline inverter converts this DC current to AC current. This is a medium of storage cell for the backup current at night or when there is no sunlight and hence can be depended day and night for the continuous supply of electricity. One of the most important advantages of the solar inverter is its battery can be charged from sun light or power line. We can connect solar inverter to our main electrical line with out solar panel and can install the panels at any time. It can be used in any climatic conditions and reduces the electricity bill.
This system is specially designed and fully automatic Solar Electronic Sine Wave Generator, works with the help of Solar Power, Solar panel and battery. It is a multi-purpose device (can use as Solar Inverter and Solar UPS) By using this we can save energy and money, Another main advantage of this system is that, we can connect the system to the AC power line also. It is easy to install the flyline solar inverters at houses, shops, houseboats etc. for the operation of equipments like, fans, music systems, TV, lights etc. Flyline inverters are working very well compared to the other products in the market.
We have made a place of our own in the field of solar based power units since our installation in 2000 and have done thousands of solar power units in many places including Kerala Agriculture Research University, Malapuram, The CISF 7th battalion military camp, Hyderabad, International Airport ,Karipoor, Govt. of India, Dept. of Space, Sreeharikotta, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute,Cochin, Vallarpadam Container Terminal (IGTPL) etc.and many other private organisations. For a trouble free service of the system, it is essential that the installation should be undertaken by a well qualified and experienced technical person to get 100% out put of the system and to avoid unnecessary expenses.FLYINE SINE WAVE SOLAR UPS CUM INVERTER FEATURES- ( Three in one system ):
► Flyline pure sine wave solar system is a solar charged automatic inverter that can be used for lighting up a house as well as powering computers and other electronic equipments that need uninterrupted power supply. ► Separate mains on off charger switch. ► Works with the power of solar power/AC power (KSEB line), the best way to save money and nation by using natural resource. ► Provision for connecting KSEB current and solar power. ► Attractive Designs. ► Pollution free type. ► Single Switch Operation. ► DSP based very low component cost design. ► Single sided PCB, easy to assemble without any SMD components. ► Auto resetting. ► Protection from lightening, high/Low Voltage Trip. ► Over Load Protection. ► Over Charge and Deep Discharge cut off. ► Independent Digital display for Solar or KSEB charging voltage, main voltage, inverter voltage, load etc. ► Solar charger LCD display-panel voltage , battery voltage, out current, solar in use, direct mains, saved unit - only 36 and above volt system. ► Audio and Visual Indicators. ► Can be connected to the existing wiring. ► Bridge type center aligned switching MOSFET based topology. ► No husking sound. ► It is a fully automatic built-in charging control system, no need of any manpower. ► The Special feature of the system is, when the battery is full and there is sufficient sunlight the system will automatically cut the main line off (KSEB Line) and connect the solar system. This feature is applicable only if you use the recommended capacity of solar panel and solar inverter. ► The main advantage of our built in solar charger is floating type and once it fully charges the battery, it gone to trickle charging. This will provide more battery life and can utilize 100 % efficiency of solar panel power. ►The first preference is for solar charging and when the battery is low and there is no sufficient sunlight, there is an option for manual or automatic grid charging through separate switch. ► ISO: 9001 -2015 Certified solar power conditioner. ► An ideal unit for part time power supply with low investment.
FLYLINE HYBRID SOLAR PCU WORKING MECHANISM:-FLYLINE HYBRID SOLAR PCU WORKING MECHANISM:-
1) When solar energy is sufficient total out put load will operate on solar Inverter. Excess solar power will charge batteries.
2) When solar energy is weak then inverter will take DC source from batteries to compensate the out put load.
3) When the battery discharge level reaches 11.2 volt or below, the out put load is shifted to grid and the battries are charged with the help of solar power only.
4) At Day time when each battery becomes 13.5 v the output load again shift to solar Inverter.
5) In 48 and above DC volt system of solar inverter - At night or when there is no sunlight the batteries reach 70% discharge level (30 % kept as a buffer) the out put load is shifted to grid without any change over time. (Each battery discharging level become 1.5 v )
6) In 12 and 24 volt DC system of solar inverter - At night or when there is no sunlight, the out put load is shifted to grid and the battery back-up is used only when there is a grid failure.
7) After shifting the load to grid there is an optional on –off switch ( manual ) to charge the battery from grid up to 13.5 volt .
8) At night During changeover of load from battery backup to grid supply (i.e 70 % battery discharged) and if grid supply is absent then load is shifted to solar inverter to use buffer battery backup (i.e balance 30 %)
9) By using solar power the solar charger high cut-off is 14.5 V of each battery.
Our standard models are: 650VA, 1000VA, 1300VA, 2000VA, 3000VA, 4000VA, 5000VA and 6000 VA.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF FLY LINE TRIPLE POWER SYSTEM:
|SL.No.||Parameter||Single Phase Unit|
|2||Normal Output Voltage||230V AC|
|3||Input Voltage Range||180V - 270 AC or Solar Power 12, 24, 36, 48V|
|4||Output Frequency||50 Hz ± 1 %|
|5||Input Frequency||45 - 55|
|6||Power Factor||-0.8 Lagging to unit|
|10||Wave Form||Pure Sine Wave|
|12||Charging - AC or Solar Power||Floating type & Trickle charging.|
|13||Noise||Low Noise less than 50db|
|14||Battery||12, 24 or 48 V|
|15||Heat||less than 40° C|
Flyline Hybrid Inverter :-Click Here
Flyline Hybrid Inverter Picture :-Click Here
Green Energy Promotion Videos By MG Group:-Click Now
Electronic Products Watts Calculator :- Click Here
Flyline Solar Power Plant Installation Video of Murikens:- Click Here
GOVT clients list of Murickens Group :- Click Here
Flyline Solar Power Plant Working Animation :- Click Here
Murickes Brouchure :- Click Here