Muricken's Group is reckoned as one of the well reputed Fly line Solar UPS system in Kerala. The products manufactured with superior quality imported spare parts so as to assure our customers authenticity and reliability. Use solar uninterrupted power supply to save money.
FEATURES OF FLY LINE SOLAR UPS:
► Pure sine wave system can use as ups for computer ► Maintenance Free. ► Attractive Designs. ► No electricity bill to pay. ► Single Switch Operation. ► Fully automatic.► DSP based very low component cost design. ► Single sided PCB, easy to assemble without any smd components. ► Auto resetting. ► Protection from lightening, High/Low Voltage Trip. ► Over Load Protection. ► Over Charge and Deep Discharge cut off. ► Independent Digital display for charging voltage, main voltage, inverter voltage, load etc. ► Provision for connecting KSEB current and solar power. ► Audio and Visual Indicators. ► Can connect to the existing wiring. ► Bridge type center aligned switching MOSFET based topology. ► Settable SMPS intelligent charging system. ► No husking sound.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF FLY LINE SOLAR UPS:-
|SL.No.||Parameter||Single Phase Unit|
|1||Rating||650 VA to 5000VA|
|2||Input Voltage Range||180V-270 AC or Solar power 12, 24, 36 or 48V|
|3||Normal Output Voltage||230V AC|
|4||Output Frequency||50 Hz: ± 1%|
|5||Input Frequency||45-55 Hz|
|6||Power Factor||-0.8 lagging to unity|
|10||Wave form||Pure Sine Wave|
|12||Compact in size , Can work on Generators|
|13||Charging||AC or Solar Power|
|14||Noise||Low Noise <50db|
|15||Battery||12, 24 or 48v|
|16||Heat||Above 50 Degree|
FLYLINE HYBRID SOLAR PCU WORKING MECHANISM:-
1) When solar energy is sufficient total out put load will operate on solar Inverter. Excess solar power will charge batteries.
2) When solar energy is weak then inverter will take DC source from batteries to compensate the out put load.
3) When the battery discharge level reaches 11.2 volt or below, the out put load is shifted to grid and the battries are charged with the help of solar power only.
4) At Day time when each battery becomes 13.5 v the output load again shift to solar Inverter.
5) In 48 and above DC volt system of solar inverter - At night or when there is no sunlight the batteries reach 70% discharge level (30 % kept as a buffer) the out put load is shifted to grid without any change over time. (Each battery discharging level become 1.5 v )
6) In 12 and 24 volt DC system of solar inverter - At night or when there is no sunlight, the out put load is shifted to grid and the battery back-up is used only when there is a grid failure.
7) After shifting the load to grid there is an optional on –off switch ( manual ) to charge the battery from grid up to 13.5 volt .
8) At night During changeover of load from battery backup to grid supply (i.e 70 % battery discharged) and if grid supply is absent then load is shifted to solar inverter to use buffer battery backup (i.e balance 30 %)
9) By using solar power the solar charger high cut-off is 14.5 V of each battery.
Flyline Solar UPS Deails : - Click Here
Flyline Solar UPS Picture : - Click Here
Green Energy Promotion Videos By MG Group:-Click Now
Watts of some electronic products we use :-Click Here
Flyline Solar power plant installation video of MG Marketing System:- Click Here
Murickens GOVT clients list :- Click Here
Murickes Brouchure:-Click Here
For quick response & order-call ( 91) 09400464444, 09447366779, 08281848484